
"I want a wealth plan that allows me to go off and do what I'm good at."
Derek is a successful young entrepreneur in New York City. As his company grows he has a thousand problems a day to deal with, all his mental energy is going towards making his business a success.
"If I had the time I'd do it (manage my wealth) myself. But I don't, so I want someone (as my banker) who is as good as me, or better."
We've heard similar opinions from others. Mike is a lawyer at a leading New York City law firm. He wants his banker to be one step ahead of him.
"Ask me questions I hadn't thought of. Come up with ideas that challenge me."
Thought: These people are talented and successful. In their business and personal lives they look for experiences and partnerships that challenge them. They respect people who demonstrate the same level of drive that they have.
Opportunity: Be the bank that matches the success of their customers. Better still, strive to be one step ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment